OceanicSteel is a proud Australian Company
OceanicSteel has been delivering quality products and services in Bundaberg since 1995 and we continue to meet and exceed the fabrication, assembly and installation requirements of clients across multiple industries.
Our primary objective has always been to consistently manufacture items of steel & alloy fabrication to a high level of workmanship at competitive rates in a safe and timely manner. In 2015 OceanicSteel added a partnership Company Oceanic Labour Resources to meet customer demands for skilled trades and certificated labour.
Our dedicated Staff have proven skills in administration and manufacturing in all forms of steel and alloy fabricated products to Australian Standards such AS/NZS ISO 9001 – 2008; AS/NZS 4801; AS/NZS 1554.1; AS/NZS 1554.6; and AS/NZS 1665
While we’ve proudly served on large projects, no job is too small for us. Just ask and we’ll work together to make your project a success!
Quality Assured Supplier
We have demonstrated our fabrication, welding skills and knowledge to such a proficient level that we are now recognised as an approved Steel Fabricators for Government Projects and proud to display the Queensland Quality Assured Supplier emblem.
NAHRI Institute Partnership
The purpose of our indigenous partnership with Nahri is to increase Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander economic participation and employment opportunities.
- To work in harmony with all staff in a safe environment.
- To complete all work in a safe, timely and productive manner.
- To ensure a quality outcome for the Customer and OceanicSteel/ Oceanic Labour Resources.
- To allow OceanicSteel / Oceanic Labour Resources to grow and prosper
- Everyone goes home safe
What we can offer to your business
- Provide a fair and economical quote / price for your work
- Assist you with measuring and drafting work to include shop drawings
- Deliver a quality service and product and, upon request, provide QA Work Documents
Our Customer Objectives
- To work with our customers in order to achieve the best outcome for both parties
- To provide our customers with quality service and work
- To manufacture the customer’s product in a safe manner and to contract requirement
At Oceanic Steel, we work with clients from different industries, most of which already have a keen understanding of the need for workplace health and safety regulations. Even with our existing systems and processes, the COVID-19 pandemic presents a new set of...